Friday 11 December 2009

WooWork

I'm excited,- you know when you see something that just really inspires and gets your creative juices flowing? Well, thats where I am right now, just look at this wonderful crocheting maddess....



The crocheting genius responsible for these crazy creations is Howie Woo, and I don't want to make a big deal about this, but as you've seen from the name - Howie is a MAN!! I find this so fantastic, and my 7 year old son who is currently learning to crochet couldn't be more excited by the prospect of crocheted granades and guns!!

Howies' blog (WooWork) is packed with witty photos, cartoons and story board videos based around said crocheted item. I could go on and on, so please check it out. Forget cheap plastic toy guns!! not in this house, my boys are very soon going to be the proud owners of their first hand crocheted laser blaster gun...watch this space!!

1 comment:

Heather said...

HA HA!!! Fab designs.... loving his work :))