Tuesday 28 July 2009

Inspiration

There's nothing like a bit of travel to whet the creative juices, and fresh back from our holidays to the USA, I thought i'd share with youa few shops which took my eye:- (click store name for link to their website)

RENEGADE HANDMADE 1924 West Division Street, Chicago
Loved this shop!!! bursting with fresh ideas and talent, some of the prints were amazing! they have an online shop and a blog too!

Paper Doll W.Division Street, Wicker Park, Chicago

what a treat!! I wanted everything!! Unfortunatly for us Scots, no online shop but they have a blog!

Nina -1655 west division street chicago, illinois 60622

Like no yarn shop I have ever been into before, lovely space, georgous wool, inspiring projects on display, I could have stayed all day!! how I wish it was just down the road in our local town...sigh..

1 comment:

Heather said...

Oh wow the layout of that yarn shop is to die for... The other outlets look brilliant too - fantastic inspiration. Give me dollars and a flight to Chicago - I'm sold.